Monday, May 20, 2013

If i won the lottery for 600 million dollars, I would give back money to people that helped me when i didnt have 600 million dollars. winning 600 million dollars will be a dream come true to me. It would be a dream come true because i hate asking people for money and i hate going to school everyday when i can just have a job and be making money at a young age, having  600 million will keep me from doing all that, but I would finish school so I would have a good education. If I won 600 million dollars i would feel like a top 10 millionaire rapper. I would do the samething my favorite rapper "lil boosie" does with his money. He feeds people thats very close to him and thats always been by his side through thick and thin and he buy them clothes. After giving back i would buy my dream car a Audi A8.

No comments:

Post a Comment