Tuesday, May 14, 2013

about me

Hi my name is DeAnthony and I go to Diamond Oaks. I was born April 21, 1995 and I'm 18 years old. I don't have any bothers or sisters, I'm the only child on my mom side of the family. On my daddy side, I  have a little sister and little brother, I think, but I never meet them. So I have no idea how old they are or what they look like, or where they stay. I like baseball and I like to go places with my friends. The purpoe of this blog is to complete my school English class assignment for the year. In the future you will be able to get to know me as I grow into being a young man. I already have my summer job lined up and I plan on being a hard worker throughout the summer, so I will have my own money.

1 comment:

  1. ha thats my birthday too and the same year happy late birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete